Thursday, May 10, 2007

We Made the News!

Sorry no pics or video to post, yet. But Anne emailed me and said that she saw me and Sophie B. on Good Morning West Virginia this morning! Apparently they ran a segment on Hycat's swimming lessons and she said that Sophie was kicking in the water looking straight at the camera! I remember a camera guy being at our last swimming lesson but I thought he was just making a video for the University of Charleston. I'm gonna try to get my hands on the tape or they might replay it tonight on Fox News at 10. Lets hope that they didn't show to much of the rather large adult holding her in the water (uh yeah...that'd be me!).

3 comments:

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Call Admix, it's in the phone book. They're the ones who control all tapes of TV broadcasts in Charleston!

Kimberly said...

Ouch!! I called them and it is $45 for the tape!!!! That's a little insane...what kind of racket are they running!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Congrats--you're famous!

That is pretty steep for the tape, but I must admit that I would buy it anyway...