Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Baaaa--boos




Yes this would be how Little Bit refers to "bubbles." She LOVES them. Actually more than the bubbles she loves the stick. So when Emma and Ethan got this gigantic bubble toy she was mesmerized! Of course it could be because it was their new toy and not hers. You always want what isn't yours! She also became attached to a new vacuum toy that they got. Steven of course had to make the comment about having no clue how she would know what to do with a vacuum since she's never seen anyone use one. Not funny.


10 comments:

Paula said...

don't worry. i have taught lydia the best advice about housework, find a husband who like to do it!

Anonymous said...

looks like "Baaaa--boos" sure takes alot of concentration. to cute.
love
GiGi

Janice said...

Sophie looks adorably mesmerized. :-)

Those bubble wands are huge! I never knew they made them that biig until I saw your last post. I probably should get that instead of the smaller ones the kids use so I don't have to worry about them choking on it.

I hear you on the vacuuming thing. Fortunately John is obsessed with cleaning the floors so I leave all the vacuuming to him.

starfitch said...

No, no, see...we don't vacuum because I'm sure Marielle is scared of it! :-)

Maria said...

I love the big bubble tub! And running the vacuum is highly overated!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I must get one of those bubble tubs for Jonathan because I KNOW he would love it. As for vacuuming, I'm with everyone else--who needs it??

Kimberly said...

I'm pretty sure that the giant bubble bucket came from Kmart...I'm going to be buying one too!

Anonymous said...

The giant bubble thing came from Kmart in Teays Valley- I will tell you that I think they only had one left and that it was in the aisle with the pool stuff. I had no idea it would be such a hit!

Jenny

Jaidean said...

lol - that's funny! Something my husband would say!

Wendy said...

Bubbles are a great thing! Cheap and entertaining. The vaccuum thing was pretty funny. My husband would probably say the same thing.