Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Swing Time



It took just under 3 months but this weekend Steven finally put up Little Bit's swing that she got for her birthday and it took just 3 easy steps. 1. Remove swing from birthday gift bag. 2. Remove cardboard from swing. 3. Attach swing to deck where previous owners had already installed two hooks. Rocket science I tell you. I know that I give Steven a hard time about doing stuff around the house but he gives me an equally hard time about keeping the house clean. I've come to the conclusion that we DEFINITELY have Dom PĂ©rignon taste on an Andre budget because we could seriously use a gardener, a maid, a cook, an errand boy, and a most importantly, a nanny (during working hours)! But the swing is finally up and Sophia is quite a fan. For 2 minutes at least.




7 comments:

Janice said...

Hiring a maid, a nanny, a cook, a garderner, and an errand boy is definitely the first thing I'm going to do if I ever win a million dollars - seriously! John and I always talk about it. It is hard to get on top of things when you have a todller running around. I keep hoping that maybe the house will be cleaner when the kids are older - then again, I don't think so.

Glad Sophie loves her swing! BTW, hope she doesn't get as sick this time around with the new daycare - and yay for the fact that her friend, Gracie is there!

Maria said...

If you find out where I can get all that hired help on the Andre budget, let me know, I am with you!!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

I tell Michael all the time that I need a housewife. Then SHE can do the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. I tell myself that my life would be so much easier if someone was there to do all that stuff and I could just take care of the kids and work. Ahh, we can all dream, right?

BTW, I think I'm officially on a Natty Light budget. I can't even afford the Andre.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I'm also all for the maid, nanny, cook, gardner and errand boy, but I would pick maid if I could only have one. I was digging under the t.v. stand for some of Jonathan's balls and what was under there was nothing short of unmentionable. YUCK!

We have the same issues around the house when I ask Bryan to do things like this, so I feel you. She looks so cute in the swing, though, and at least you have several warm months ahead to enjoy it!

Neurotic Atty said...

LOL! How cute, but in about a week you'll be wishing you had someone to push that swing, too!

Neurotic Atty said...

Oh, and we do need to get together for lunch sometime! You know me...I'm always up for eating!

supermommysquared said...

I could definately use a maid and a nanny! That way my laundry might actually get put away and each child would get the attention they deserve. If you are on an Andre and Andrea is Natty Light, it scares me to think what budget I am on...possibly Natty Light 40's :)