Sunday, May 20, 2007

Diggin For Gold




Busted with her finger shoved up her nose and a look that says "what are you looking at?" Now I could blame this on day care or say that I have no clue where she "picked" up this little trick...but the blame lies with no one but Little Bit's very own daddy and (ok and hanging my head in shame) me! I think it is WAY past time for us to start watching what we do and especially what we say.


We had a great weekend visiting with Grammy & PapPap. There was a little, wait scratch that, a lot of chaos with 6 adults, 4 kids, and our crackhead dog packed into a house but we all had fun. Little Bit did well keeping up with her 3 boy cousins and the Pittsburgh Zoo was a HUGE hit with Sophia. I'll be sure to post the pictures soon! But for now, enjoy Sophia with her finger jammed up her nose!


5 comments:

Janice said...

She looks busy but cute diggin' in there! Glad you had a great weekend. I'd love to take the kids to the Pittsburgh Zoo sometime this summer (hopefully Ava won't cry as much in the car). Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

she's not diggin', she smelling her fingertip!!!!
G

Maria said...

I love it!!! When I was reading the first part I was going to laugh if you didn't take some of the blame!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Jonathan does this as well. I try to think of it as an endearing quality... :)

As for the zoo, toddlers and the zoo totally go together! We have a zoo membership and have gone a couple of time already. He loves it and Bryan and I enjoy it too.

Anonymous said...

At least she's not eating it! hehe