Monday, May 7, 2007

Days of Thunder...


THIGHS that is!! Don't you just love the chubbies! I definitely over exposed that baby butt of hers but it's still a cute picture. She does this every night before we put her in the tub. Actually I think a lot of kids must do this because I've seen a quite a few of these poses on other blogs. I'm just waiting for the day that she tries to get in the tub herself...I'm sure the result won't be pretty.



Sophia is feeling much better today! Her ears passed inspection at Uncle Ed's office (this is how we will be referring to our doctor since we unfortunately have to see him more then we see Uncle Brian and Uncle Sean) and she's finally off of antibiotics. Turns out that the newest antibiotic was giving her a rash and making her grumpy. We still have our appointment with the ENT on Wednesday and I'm hoping that he's the angel of good health in disguise!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophie B doesn't have anything on her momma. I have proof (baby pictures) of your short and chubby thighs. I do believe that Little Bit might have alittle bit of height on you Kim. Pictures to be posted soon!!!!
love ya
G

Janice said...

The above post just cracked me up!

I do love the rolls! Cameron and Ava have a similar picture of the two of them trying to get in the tub but I am still debating on posting it up after all the photo stealing and posting them on the Orkut site (some people are so weird). Sorry, I don't mean to scare you. :-).

Glad she's feeling much better! Her "Uncle Ed" should give you a "frequent visit" discount with all those times she's been to see him!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Glad to know she is feeling better!

Jenny

Kimberly said...

Well G, I guess we must have inherited those genes from someone....hmmmmmm....who could that be?

(Ok that's obviously a lie if you've ever seen my bean pole mother!)

Janice...some of those people on Orkurt are definite WEIRDOS!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Wait…someone’s stealing baby pictures? Ok, FREAKO.

Anywho, love the pic. My kids are tall enough to climb in by themselves with a little leap over the edge. I have to say, prior to being tall enough Ethan did once do the face plant trying to get in. It was only funny because Daddy was right behind him watching him and could catch him before he hit his head on bottom. Let’s just say he never tried getting in that way again!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Who doesn't love bath pics? And what is this Orkut thing? I'm going to have to check that out...

Jonathan is still too short to get in our tub, but to his defense, it's an older bathtub and the sids are really high. However, he does stand there JUST LIKE THIS while I am running his bath--too cute!! I love Sophie's rolls!!

Kimberly said...

Hey guys about the Orkut thing: if you click on Erin's blog "Princess Pigbear" and start reading her posts starting w/ April 24 she talks about some people stealing pictures of her little girl and re-posting them. Definitely some wackos out there but of course we could be walking past wackos everyday and not even know it.

Wendy said...

Sooo cute. Lovin the thighs! Keep us updated on the ENT news!!