Saturday, May 12, 2007

Breakfast of Champions



Burnt toast. YUM! Obviously I had the dial cranked up too high on the toaster but with enough grape jelly you can cover the taste of anything!


We have a busy day ahead of us. At 2:00 we are headed to a Dora and Diego b-day party for the Twinkies. Then it's off to GiGi and Papa's for a fun evening of non-stop attention. Steven and I are headed to a West Virginia Power (that has to be one of the dumbest names for a baseball team in the history of baseball) baseball game this evening. I LOVE the atmosphere of baseball games so I can't wait!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute. I do the same thing with burnt toast!! :)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Hope you guys had a great time at the twinkies b-day party!!!

As for the toast, Jonathan will still eat anything with jam on it, which is fine with me!!

Hope you have a great Mother's Day!!

Wendy said...

Happy Mothers Day Kim! Have a great day today!!