Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy B-day Ethan & Emma

Sophie had a blast at Emma and Ethan's 2nd birthday party. The fact that it was their 2nd birthday shocks me...it doesn't seem like they should be two and I DEFINITELY shouldn't have a fourteen month old! The party was at the city park in the big red barn which was a really cool place for a party but would certainly be too cold in March! Here's a few pictures from the day. Oh and I learned that Andrea is telling the truth...it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of the twins together.

Emma was happy that "Soapie" made it to her party!





The Birthday Girl!



The Birthday Boy!

Jenny's "Jumbo Bucket-o-Bubbles" gift was a HUGE hit!

7 comments:

supermommysquared said...

I love your pics and I am so sad we misse dit! I really wanted Hailey to meet the famous Sophie B :)

Wendy said...

What a super fun place for a party!! Too bad it's not heated huh?? How fun- looks like it was a hit!!

Janice said...

"Soapie" looks like she had a grand ol' time hanging out with Ethan and Emma! Love that huge no spill bubble bucket!

Happy Mother's Day, BTW!

Twin Mommy Law Chick said...

Thank you for getting some good pictures!!!! I think I took like 3 all day. Bad mommy! And, of course the video camera was right there and never came out of the case. Geez.

I’m glad Sophie had a good time. The bubbles were certainly a hit. I forgot my camera card and my picture CD so I’m going to try to put pictures up tomorrow.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

What great pictures! It looks like it was a perfect day for a party!!

Hope you had a great mother's day!

Maria said...

to cute, looks like everyone had a good time. i love sophie's little ponytail right on top of her head!

Anonymous said...

looks like a great party. love the skirt "Little Bit" has on. to cute.
love ya
G