Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

From Sophia


And the rest of our whacked out family!


I don't have long to post. I just returned from a bridal shower for my friend Beth who was one of college sorority sisters. Lets just said that I made a bad move on my part by taking Sophia. She wasn't necessarily bad, lively might be a better word to describe her and a little too social. I didn't get to see one single gift that Beth opened!!! I had to chase wild thing around the church the whole time. Who by the way discovered her echo out in the hallway and thought that EVERYONE at the shower would enjoy the shrill of her voice. Nice. I'm quite certain that I scared Beth away from having kids any time soon!



So Sophia is now at GiGi and PaPa's and mommy is on her way to the bachelorette party where I can guarantee you that the camera will not be going! But I just might have to post a picture of the cake...it's a hoot! Everyone have a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Hope you had a nice night out! As far as the shower, you just never know how they are going to behave. In my experience, it's either really good or really horrid, no middle ground!

Janice said...

I love the oversized sunglasses - it's the only way to go!

Have fun at your bachelorette party - too bad there won't be any pics except for the cake!

Beth said...

Kim,

It was so good to see you this weekend!!! I am glad you brought Sophia to the shower because she is adorable. I would love to have some of her energy though!

Beth