Thursday, May 17, 2007

Big Girls



How cute are Gracie and Sophie eating a snack at Gracie's little table! They look like two little old ladies gossiping over lunch! It cracks me up that "experts" say that kids this age don't actually play with one another but instead "parallel play." Phooey! They play, and hug and kiss each other, and occasionally slap each other. Sophie doesn't have a table and chairs at our house yet but Gigi, Papa Scott, Papa Rocky, & Grammy and PapPap, Sophie told me that she really likes this one, I swear she told me!


We'll be going on a mini-vacation this weekend to visit Grammy and PapPap in Pennsylvania. On Saturday we're even headed to the Pittsburgh Zoo and my ever stlyish cousin is meeting us there. I can't wait for Little Bit to see the lions. So until Monday.......ARRRRRRRRRRR!

6 comments:

Janice said...

Hey, you're comin' over our neck of the woods! Maybe some day we'll meet. Have fun at the zoo!!!

Anonymous said...

love the picture. hope Sophie B loves the zoo. BTW, I get the hint.
love ya
GiGi

TwinMommyLawchick said...

How cute! You’re right, kids that age totally play together.

Should I feel bad that my kids' table and chairs came from Dollar General and was about 1/5 of the price of the one Sophie wants? Hey, the crayon washes off of ours! But my kids love eating their "nacks" there too!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love the table and chair set. I totally believe Sophie wants it. Just like how Jonathan told my sister aka Auntie that he wants a Little Tykes playhouse for his birthday...

Elizabeth said...

Have fun at the zoo...I went there during my Morgantown days. It was fun and Alex and Jennifer brought Miss Emma who was probably about Sophie B's age and she had a blast!! Sophie B will love it!

Wendy said...

Ahhh- they are gossiping. I love it. The dog treats pics are too cute. She is totally waiting for him!! Have a great weekend!!