Monday, May 28, 2007

A Big Day




I haven't really blogged about it but tomorrow Sophia starts at a new day care. Once she moved out of the infant room at her old day care things just sort of went down hill. Making the decision to move her was really tough. She's use to her little friends and her teachers. And I've really gotten close to some of the teachers at the center. So we are definitely gonna miss that place. BUT there's a lot to look forward to too! The new day care only has 6 kids in her room (and one of the 6 is her friend Gracie!). So that just leaves 4 new friends to make and there will be lots of one on one attention (and fingers crossed, less sickness). So wish us luck that it all works out or we'll be back to the drawing board!

5 comments:

Jami said...

I hope she transitions smoothly. It sounds like a smart move and it should help that she already knows one of the kids. Keep us updated.

Neurotic Atty said...

What a great picture! Every time I visit your site and see all of your wonderful pictures, it makes me want to buy a new camera. But, alas, I have to have a ginormous tree removed this summer...I'll never be able to afford a new camera, too!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she'll do great! Let me know tonight how it went.

Jenny

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Good luck! We are 100% happy with our day care, but I know a lot of people who have had the same experience you are describing. I am sure that Sophie will do great!! And 6 kids in a one year old class is a really low number!

Anne said...

Hey Kim..... thanks for the well wishes. Girl, I got so much to tell you! I'm finally back at work so I'm sure I can waste some state minutes and send you an update email :) but I just wanted to comment and say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo!