Friday, March 2, 2007

Happy Friday


Yay it's Friday and I have the day off! Now I should use the day to be productive and clean my house before CPS is called on me. Not to mention that I desperately need to clean out Sophie's closet. It's time pack up all of the stuff that she has outgrown (many of the items in her closet still have tags!). But...I'm not going to be productive today. Instead Little Bit and I are meeting PaPaw Rocky (I swear to you that's my dad's real name) at the mall to go b-day shopping! So which would you rather do clean or shop on someone else's dime? Duh, SHOP! So I'll clean out that closet as I'm putting new stuff in!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Day off? What's that???? I think I need to get one of those! :) Hmm.... if it were me, I'd go for shopping too. lol -- Happy Friday!

Oh and I tried re-sending the zip file again last night to no avail... so I'll have to send the photos individually.

Anonymous said...

You should definitely go shopping on your dad's dime! He owes it to ya. I just can't get over how extremely cute this little girl is!!! She is growing up right before our eyes.
Kel

Anonymous said...

i have noticed that spending time with lydia much outweighs cleaning my house....
paula