Thursday, March 29, 2007

Girls Gone Wild

3 Carrs will be going on a short hiatus until Sunday. It was 6 months in the making but on Friday I’m headed to Snowshoe with 5 of my girlfriends from law school for a manless, childless, stressless weekend of F.U.N. Including tons of food, adult beverages, gossip, and spa treatments. I am BEYOND excited. I just hope us old ladies can stay up past midnight! I’ll miss Little Bit dearly (and I would say my hubby but since it's still tax season I haven't seen him since around February!) but I know she is in good hands with her daddy and GiGi. In fact, she is going to spend all day Saturday visiting with her great grandparents.

I'm also changing Internet providers so if I don't post a lot next week it's because Verizon hasn't sent me my modem yet. So everyone have a good weekend, I know I will! Oh and one more thing, do any of you guys have a Mac? We are starting to shop for a new computer and I'm thinking about making the switch. If anyone has any Mac pro and cons I'd LOVED to hear them!

6 comments:

Janice said...

You are lucky, lucky, LUCKY! I'd love some R&R myself, unfortunately I have an extra baby to take care of (my husband's sick). So have a lot of fun, and a drink a couple for me!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! See you SOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!

Oh, and I know nothing about Macs.

TwinMommyLawchick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous! I hope you have a great time...and drink a few for me too.
kel

Maria said...

Have a great time, have an adult beverage for me!
We just bought a new laptop and we went with HP.

Anne said...

That is AWESOME...... I hope you have a great time. Maybe we'll see at swimming!