Friday, April 13, 2007

This is the way....

...we brush our hair...brush our hair....brush our hair.....




This is the way we read our book...read our book....read our book.



Lately Little Bit has been wanting to do everything herself. It's cute but also very annoying if you ask me because usually it involves a huge mess i.e feeding herself with a spoon but I guess she's gotta learn. Right before bath time tonight she decide to brush her hair and then read a book. She loves her animal book. So far she can make a lion sound (which sounds more like a pirate's arrrrrgh) and she does a little monkey dance. I think we need to work on the basic animals like the pig, cow, and dog and save the exotics for later. Man is my kid a NUT. (Sorry about the blown out lamp in the first pic it sort of looks like a spirit like in the movie the Sixth Sense.)

3 comments:

Janice said...

Aaawww! She looks so serious reading her book!

Anne said...

Watch out! Little Miss Independent!

I think her and Ethan have been talking........

Wendy said...

Love the little belly in the second pic. I didn't even notice the lamp in the first pic, but now that you mention it.....