Saturday, April 28, 2007

I ♥ my 50mm 1.8


I'm in LOVE with this new lens and I feel strongly that every mommy out there needs one. So go tell your husbands that you don't want a new camera...you need one. And while you are at it tell mine that I need a new computer because I'm getting pretty darn sick of it taking 5 minutes to open up a photo.


Ok sales pitch over. So Sophie's "thing of the day" is to lay on her back in the tub. She must like the way things sound underwater because she'll just lay there real quiet (which is strange for Miss Motormouth) like she's listening to something. I'm not sure if she'll be able to lay in water like this once she gets tubes in her ears. And will you check out her big pucker! The very moment I laid eyes on her in the hospital I said to Seven, "look at her cute big lips." This afternoon we were at a bridal shower and my friend from high school who hadn't met Little Bit said the exact same thing! Watch out Angelina!!

6 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

MUCH cuter than Angelina, without a doubt!! And what a great picture!! I couldn't even tell she was in the tub until you said so!

Janice said...

Angelina's got nothing on Sophie! I love this picture! I didn't know she was in the tub either.

I am also inlove with your new lens! Can't wait to see more pictures with it! Maybe you could do a sales pitch to my husband for a new camera AND a new lens :-) .

Megan said...

Your pictures were great before, but you gotta love what the new lens can do for ya!! Wonderful pictures!!

Megan said...

PS- I made my blog private, but if you do want to stop by, let me know, and I'll send you the invite...meg_jar@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

I didn't know she was in the tub until I rad it either. I bet she does like the sound of things under there. My kids do that too sometimes. Not with the tubes! No more underwater. Is she for sure getting them? Hope all is well!!

Maria said...

OK, can you tell my cheap husband that I need a new camera!!!! He doesnt believe me :)
That picture is really cute, I wonder why little ones love the water so much?