Friday, February 23, 2007

Shop Till You Drop

I know that I have been MIA for a few days so let me explain, #1 Wednesday and Thursday are very busy TV nights. First there is Lost on Wednesday (which never ceases to piss me off). Thursday is just jammed packed with Survivor, American Idol, and CSI. #2 I just haven't been in the mood to get my camera out. It seems like no matter how hard I try I just can't figure out how to adjust the freakin' shutter speed in AV mode. And #3 Sophia and I have been busy SHOPPING! (As a side note, Sophia makes a great little shopping sidekick. She sits nicely in the cart and says "hi" to every single person we pass. And they had better say "hi" back or she gets very peeved and will continue to say "hi" until they say it back.) We are getting in full birthday mode. I have a list of "things to do" and "things to buy" that is almost 2 pages long! Insane I know. But tomorrow I'll hopefully be able to mark "take 1st b-day pics" off the list! YAY!!! I can't wait to see Little Bit in her b-day get-up. And maybe just maybe I'll post a few of the pictures when I get them from Anne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first birthday is always so exciting. Just a hint..if you get her cake at Wal-Mart, they give you a little cake just for her to dive into for free. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Kelly

Janice said...

You are so lucky Sophie's a great shopping buddy!

Can't wait to see Sophie's birthday pics! When is her birthday?

By the way, I also CANNOT miss an episode of "Lost". I can't NOT watch it because I'm afraid they'll reveal something that I've been waiting to find out for weeks/months and what ends up happening is that they give you more questions than answers - and that's what really ticks me off.