Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Silly Girl


Gotta love this picture. I'm not exactly sure what that face is all about. She's a silly girl! Sophia tends to make this face a lot. Papaw Scott can really get her going! My mom and I always tell her it is "not very lady like," but like that matters to a 10 month old!
Today was just an ordinary day in the life of our Little Bit. I love that! Nothing major except for an unexplained "boo boo" on her cheek from day care. She is clueless to the fact that her daddy is packing to leave for nine whole days! I know he is going to miss her terribly. So tonight they had to read their favorite book together "Guess How Much I Love You." It it "their thing" and I love that too! She loves it when her daddy reads to her. For some reason she'll sit still for him but not for anyone else. I think it is the cute voices, which he adds for effect!!!

No comments: