Monday, January 15, 2007

A Big World Out There


There is absolutely nothing "technically right" about this picture. The coloring is all wrong and it really isn't in focus but I love it anyway. What's going through that little mind of hers? She's probably wondering whether or not she can escape since she always wants to be where she's not suppose to be. Today she took her first steps! Just 3 small steps but they were big to her and even bigger to me! Of course it happens while Steven is out of town. When I told him the big news I could tell he was disappointed. I love the fact that Sophia has the kind of daddy who wants to be there for everything. It means so much to me and one day it will mean so much to her. What is next for our Little Bit? I guess before we know it she'll be taking on the world! Get ready!

No comments: