Friday, January 19, 2007

Share & Share Alike



I didn't have time to take any pictures tonight. But I came across this picture that I took last Saturday. Here Sophie is "sharing" her extra pacifier with Oscar the Boxer. Isn't that nice? This picture got me thinking back to something that happened a few months ago which I wrote about on another blog. For those of you who didn't get to hear the story the first time here it is again:


Friday 9/22/06- My my mom (GiGi) was babysitting and Sophie was happy as a clam in her "spin-o-rama" (exersaucer). So GiGi walks out of the room to grab a load of laundry (btw, thanks mom!). When she comes back she sees Oscar sitting happily beside Sophie. Upon further inspection, my mom notices that Sophie is sucking on something. Well apparently, Oscar thought it would be a great idea to share his nasty ass, chewed up, slobbery, wet, RAW HIDE!!!!! My daughter, cute little pip-squeak was going to town on a RAW HIDE!!!!!! Needless to say my mom just about flipped her wig! I mean, that dog licks his own butt, eats cat poop, and loves to play fetch with dead rabbits!


I guess she's no worse for the wear. Right?


No comments: