Tuesday, January 23, 2007

At the Library

"Hmmm, what shall I read tonight?" "A little Shakespeare, a little Dickens?"








"This book looks interesting."







"Oh decisions, decisions. I'll just read them all."


If there is one thing that Sophia picks up from me (ok, well there are many things that I hope she takes from me, after all I can't think of anyone else better to take after) I hope it is a love of books. My mom and I read like it's no body's business! It's nothing for me to go on vacation and read six books. Oh and to all of you who said my book reading would come to a halt once Sophia came into the picture, I'm here to prove you all wrong! She is currently in training. Mark my words, momma ain't giving up the books. Just like momma didn't give up her TV shows (thanks to TiVo baby). Where there's a will, there's a way!

No comments: