Wednesday, November 14, 2007

While dad's away...



the kitchen is c-l-o-s-e-d. This means that Sophie and I grub down on lots of healthy food. For example, last night it was pizza and bread sticks. Actually we have this so often that the girl chants "pizza, pizza" when she sees a pizza box. And tonight we had some gourmet McDonald's. Little Bit was tearing into that bag like a starvin' Marvin. Yummy, nothing says saturated fat like a Big Mac and fries. Ok...so I did lighten it up a little when I opted for the apple dippers in the happy meal rather than the fries. Wait, on second thought the caramel dipping sauce probably negated the healthiness of the apples huh?


Oh well, what are ya gonna do? Eat the fries, that's what.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always close the kitchen when dad's away, that is like an unspoken rule. BTW, I love that jacket she has on, very cute.
G

Neurotic Atty said...

That's funny -- I was craving fast food tonight myself. But traffic was a female dog, so in taking a detour around it, I accidentally detoured around Burger King as well. :( Anyway, a little McDonald's and pizza never hurt anyone. Oh, and I LOVE the little coat! The pigtails really set it off!

Jamie said...

Oh geez that sounds like our diet. Pizza and Mcdonald's are Avery's favorites so we have it WAY more than I care to admit.

We have not had either of them in such a cute jacket though...

Shana-Lynn said...

I love the closed kitchen bit. I know after Thanksgiving mine will be closed for a few days, phew, a well needed break.

Where did you get that coat, it is so adorable, especially on Sophia. Aubree just loves pizza too, it must be the age or something.

Kimberly said...

Hey guys...believe it or not...that little jacket came from Walmart for $12! It came in khaki or pink.

Paula said...

i love the jacket, i will have to check out our walmart and see if we have it. i know my girlfriend miranda would get the cutest stuff for braylon in her walmart and i would never see it around here...
nothing beats mcdonalds...coke, fries and quarter pounder will cure anything...hangover, morning sickness, the blues.....

Janice said...

What you mean, you only eat that stuff when dad's away?!?

My kids live off of chicken nuggets and fries it's unbelievable.

That jacket is a cool find!!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love that jacket too! Do they have one in our size?

We do the same thing--if Daddy is gone, it's all about eating out! I love it!