Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not a Fan

Either I have a tom boy on my hands or the whole "princesses are the best thing since sliced bread" phase just hasn't entered our house yet. Andrea has a full scale tutu operation underway at her house because Emma is currently a huge princess fan. So for fun I thought that I would pull out the one I made for pics last year. Lets just say that if Little Bit could verbalize a little better, she would have said "get this damn thing off of me, NOW!" Maybe it was itchy. Or maybe it was too puffy. Or maybe she just didn't see the point. What ever the reason, the tutu will not be going back on for awhile.


Please excuse the dog's butt in this one. That mutt is always in the way.



7 comments:

Paula said...

That is too cute...maybe she will like it better later on..

Anonymous said...

Sophie is learning a very important life lesson... she can be whatever she wants. Anyway, who wants to be a princess, they're way to common.
G

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is hysterical! Go Sophie for breaking from the "every girl wants to be a princess" trend!

Janice said...

I loooooove that tutu! Ava will not have anything to do with the tutu unless she and Cameron are tossing it up in the air.

Jami said...

so cute! I'm dying to make Addison her first tutu.

Shana-Lynn said...

This is so funny, I love the look on her face.

Jamie said...

That is too funny because just yesterday I was thinking of getting out Avery's tutu to see what she thinks of it now (I put it on her about 6 months ago)! But I had the same thought that she isn't into the whole princess thing and can probably just rip it to shreds now :)
Cute though, dog's butt and all.