Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And She Lies!!!


Caught your attention with that heading huh? Well it's true. This may look like a sweet and innocent face. But behind that facade is a real stinker! Yesterday morning after I had left for work Sophia woke up before Steven had time to iron his shirt. So he put her in our bed to watch cartoons. He said he knew there was gonna be trouble when he went back in because she hadn't made a peep. So he walks in and there sits Little Bit on our bed with a tub o diaper rash ointment with the lid off (apparently I had left it on our night stand). She looks right at her daddy and says "uh-o." Yeah busted. But it didn't end there. She looks at the dog laying beside her, points at him and says "Oscar, no no no." Can you believe it! Tried to blame it on the DOG! God help me we are gonna have our hands full with this one.

15 comments:

Susie PSU said...

LOL The first time they tell you a bold-faced lie is always so funny! I remember having to leave the room because I was going to laugh in his face...!!

We went to the Science Museum in Pittsburgh and really liked it. Have you been?

Shana-Lynn said...

IF she was my child and I told my dad that, he would tell me, "pay back's a bitch isn't it?" I can't imagine you ever gave your parents any trouble though, right??! Gosh, is she funny!

Neurotic Atty said...

Why are you so sure Sophie is lying? Maybe it WAS Oscar. Don't you watch those animal shows on TV? Dogs can open refrigerators, drawers, toilet lids. They can turn on water faucets and open treat jars. It's entirely possible that Sophie was set up. Besides, no jury would convict a face like that.

TwinMommyLawchick said...

That's what happens when she doesn't have a twin to blame. Oh, and my kids used to blame my sister (yep, the one who lives in NC) for pooping in their diaper. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sophie...you are a girl after my own heart! How many times did we blame things on each other or on poor ol' Shane?! You have to let her come spend some time with the boys. She would totally survive on her own! And poor Oscar - without a sibling, he is in for a long childhood of being Sophie's scapegoat!
TOO FUNNY!
Kel

Jamie said...

What a smarty!! I love it!!

(keep an eye on her though, she could be trouble) :)

Jamie said...

What a smarty!! I love it!!

(keep an eye on her though, she could be trouble) :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it, that is too funny! You guys are going to be in big trouble when she gets to be 16...

Jenny

Anonymous said...

love the picture. that story brings back alot of memories about you. Sophie comes by it honestly.
G

Janice said...

OH my gosh, that's so funny!!!!!!! But hry, maybe she's right - it really could be Oscar that got intp the diaper rash cream!

Maddie's Mom said...

hahahha... what goes around comes around.. i think we did our share of lying when we were growing up. i didnt know you when you were little but as teenagers.. we were so bad!

Jami said...

how funny!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

How funny! At least she was smart enough to blame someone who couldn't contradict her!

Katie said...

I know you know this already, but you and Steve-O are officially in trouble with Sophie B. I can't believe she has already figured out to blame things on Oscar. She better not teach Jordan any of those tricks too soon!

Jaidean said...

lol...that's hilarious!!!