Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm BAAAACK

But without pictures. Chicago was really cool. Our hotel was right on Michigan Avenue so we could walk virtually everywhere. It was so fun to go into Neiman Marcus and look at $1500 shoes. And it was beyond crazy to actually see people buying those shoes! NUTS! And Wicked was totally awesome. If it ever comes to a town near you, GO SEE IT.
Of course Sophie and Steven did fine without me. Tomorrow Steven goes out of town for a week so just us girls will be hanging out all week. I haven't picked up my camera in over a week...but I plan on getting back with the program soon.

3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Welcome back!!

Janice said...

Glad you're back!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I cannot even imagine spending $1500 on a pair of shoes! They would have to be the most incredible shoes ever!

Glad you had a nice trip and looking forward to more pictures!