Monday, November 19, 2007

A Little About A Gigi

Did you know that having a GiGi when you are 1 is ultra cool? They let certain little girls play in their jewelry drawer. Let them sit on the bar and help cook. And basically anything fun goes down at GiGi's house. A swimming pool full of Jello probably isn't too far out of the question. And GiGis are really good at surprises. Like surprising Sophie with a beautiful red coat that her mommy has had her eye on!


Thanks mom/GiGi, your're the best! Yesterday Steven and I took Sophia down to the Capitol grounds to try to get a few pics for our Xmas card. She wasn't 100% into having her picture taken (when is she) and I couldn't get her cute little mug in focus. Oh AND I'm sure we looked crazy dragging a rocking horse out of the car.

10 comments:

Janice said...

Hey, I am just catching up on your blog. I love lovel love Sophie's new coat!!! Hurray for Gigi!

And I love the look you're going for in the picture! Hope you can share your Christmas card sometime!

Neurotic Atty said...

Yay for your red coat!!! It's beautiful! Gigi is the best!

Oh, and just to make you feel better, I saw a man with a wheeled cart slung over his shoulder walking across the Capitol grounds today...you couldn't possibly have looked more silly carrying the rocking horse than he looked carrying a wheeled cart like a purse.

Anonymous said...

OK, I feel the need to do some Gigi praise here myself. Let me just say that I, first hand, can attest to what a cool Gigi she really is. Now, obviously she is not my Gigi, but she is my ULTRA COOL, MOST FAVORITEST AUNT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! She was there for the birth of my first kid, COME ON! And of course Kim, you are my FAVORITEST COUSIN EVER. Who else would have stood by me and shared the punishment when we sprayed my room with fake snow and wrecked a go cart?? I'll have to be sure to share some of those tales with Sophie as she gets older!
Looking forward to the xmas cards-
Kel

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that coat!

Carrie S.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Yay Gigi! The coat is beautiful and your idea for a Christmas card picture is great! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

being a mother is wonderful, but you girls just wait until you become a Grandmother. There are no words to describe the love you have for a grandchild. BTW, Kel you know how much I love you too.
G

Shana-Lynn said...

Love that coat Gigi!! YOU'RE awesome to surprise Kim with that coat. And Kim, you are too funny taking a rocking horse to the park. I have taken a rocking chair before, people must really think we are nuts.

Megan said...

Wow! That is an amazing coat!!

I love the picture- great idea!!

Anonymous said...

GiGi, Cool name for a grany having her close to you Kim worth a million loving hugs and kisses, and been extra ordinary nice to her lovely niece thats another million.
Sophie you are beautiful.

Go JAYHAWKS, and of course Go Mounteneers.
HG

Wendy said...

That is a GREAT picture for your Christmas cards! She is gorgeous!!