Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tryptophan

It's true. Eating too much turkey, as seen in this photo of Little Bit asking for "more"....


leads to this....


I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! We spent the entire holiday with Steven's family. Which meant there was non-stop eating, yay! Sophie loved getting to spend time with her cousins. And I'm not kidding when I say that I thought that we might have to sneak Zachary home in her suitcase. They've been best buds over the last few days. I have a feeling that we are gonna have one unhappy toddler on our hands tomorrow morning. I guess it's never too early to learn that Mondays are HORRIBLE. I'll post more later. Right now I have a packed suitcase calling my name.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good time. The second picture is to cute. She sure is a Daddy's girl.
G

Jonathan's Mommy said...

How great that Sophie learned the best things about Thanksgiving--eating and napping! Glad to hear you guys had a great holiday!

Neurotic Atty said...

What a sweet picture! That's a framer!

Maria said...

that is how i felt after i ate to much!

Janice said...

A day full of eating - my kind of day! I think I'm still recovering, though.

Shana-Lynn said...

Yippee for yummy turkey! Aubree decided not to try any this year. :-( Great pics!

Jami said...

How precious!