Sunday, November 4, 2007

Leaf Jumping

Lots of pics coming up because these are just too cute. It's November 4th. Who would have thought that the weather would be nice enough to play outside on November 4th? But that's exactly what we did today. Steven took care of some much needed yard work today so that created the perfect opportunity for Little Bit to jump in the leaves. Steven had to take extra caution raking up Sophie a pile to play in, otherwise she'd end up playing in a pile of you-know-what, thanks to Oscar the Boxer. I think these photos speak for themselves. The girl had a blast.




I love this one! Getting ready to jump on in!





So I'll see you guys when I get back from Chi-town on Thursday. We are staying right on the "Magnificent Mile" so I hope to do lots of shopping. Of course I'm living on borrowed time on my lap top. Today it told me that my c drive was full so I had to erase a ton of stuff.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are just priceless. Looks like Little Bit had a blast!!! Adorable.
G

Neurotic Atty said...

What great pictures! And I'm glad you put up several. I always feel gypped when you only put up 1 or 2! :)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Those pictures are awesome! Looks like she had a great time!!

Janice said...

Hey, I think we had the same idea yesterday!! How fun!

Hey, maybe you'll get to see Oprah in person while you're in Chicago! :-D

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Chicago! Ilove Wicked.
What could be more fun on a fall day than leaf jumping!

Shana-Lynn said...

What fun pictures! Have a great to the windy city.

Jaidean said...

Such cute pictures - looks like she loved jumping in the leafs!

Jami said...

can't beat fun in the leaves!! Have a blast in Chicago. Do lots of shopping. Hopefully it isn't too cold.