Monday, July 16, 2007

A Wedding Day


So most of you know that this past Saturday Steven and I headed to Indianapolis for my friend Beth's wedding. First, I have to say that Indy seems like a really cool place! I was really disappointed that we only planned a one night trip. I would have liked to have had more time to actually visit the city, after all we were in Peyton Manning country! Actually were in Fishers Indiana which is a really cute little burb of Indy. Second, the wedding was so much fun! Beth looked beautiful and so happy. Steven was happy that the wedding part was short and sweet. Men have no appreciation for a lovely ceremony. The reception was a blast too! I was able to hang with some of my favorite Chi-O chicks and relive the old days. And get this. My very best friend from when I was like 4 years old until I was 9 happens to live in Indianapolis and owns her own tux business. Well she did the tuxes for the wedding and was at the reception. I hadn't seen her in years (unless you count meeting up on myspace) and it was so much fun talking to her. It's a small world after all!




My favorite part of any wedding...the CAKE! I definitely went a little over board on the tilt.


Me and my hubby, who according to this picture has one eye bigger than the other.

7 comments:

Jami said...

hey, you were in my neighborhood! I live just under an hour away from Indy. It really is a nice city. We talk about moving there someday, but who knows what will happen.

Shana-Lynn said...

That cake is so pretty. Glad you all had a nice time.

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake! I absolutely love it! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. See you on Sunday!

Wendy

Maria said...

The cake was really pretty. And it tasted good to. I am so jealous that they are in Jamaica right now!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Indy IS pretty cool! Bryan and I have gone up there on several overnight trips and there is a lot of fun stuff to do!

I LOVE to look at wedding pictures, even of people I don't know! Your friend looks beautiful and that cake looks delicious!

starfitch said...

Guess what? You were about four miles away from my house. How funny is that? We live just north of Fishers. Looks like a yummy cake!

Beth said...

It was so good to see you at the wedding!!! I am so happy you came and I think we all need to plan a girls trip soon!!! I love the picture you took of the cake. Would you mind sending it to me?