Sunday, May 31, 2009

Picnic Time

Oops, the week got away from me! I forgot to post some pictures of our little picnic we had on our way to snowshoe last week. Sophie ALWAYS wants to have a picnic. So we decided to take to take the scenic route and stop a little over 1/2 way and chow down. Most of the camp sites along the river were taken since it was Memorial Day weekend. Just when we were ready to give up we found a camp ground with picnic tables. I think we are going start doing picnics from now on when we travel. It's so much nicer to get out of the car and eat your own goodies rather than hurrying into the closest McDonalds. 

Stretching after being holed up in the car.


Laying out our goods!


 

And a rarity, a picture of me and my girl!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for picnics... and a picture of you and your little girl. You've inspired me to pack a cooler for our next trip!

Katie said...

It looks like you all had a nice spread at the picnic. Jordan was lucky to get a banana and some gummies while we traveled! At least you all had a good time at your picnic, and it is clear Sophie loved it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Great picture of Sophie and her mama! -Amy

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I agree with you on the picnic! My boys would totally eat McDonalds all the time, but it's so much more fun to stop and eat on a bench!

Anonymous said...

lovin the picnic idea. seems like every little kid loves a picnic and its a good way to break up the trip. the pic of you and Sophie is adorable.
G

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.