Monday, May 11, 2009

Summer Dress Sale!- Update- SOLD!

I've been busy cleaning out Miss Sophie B's close and I've decided to try my hand at ebay. But first I thought I'd see if I had any takers in blogger land. On the auction block, I have 11 dresses. Starting from the top left...



1. Old Navy Tropical Print Halter Dress 2t
2. Baby Gap Madras Plaid 2t
3. Baby Gap White Beach Dress 2t
4. Gymboree Smocked Dress. 2t. You can't really see but it has little pink and green lines going through it. 
5. Old Navy Pink Halter Dress 2t
6. Circo Hibiscus Dress 2t
7. Oshkosh American Flag Dress 2t
8. Children's Place Striped Dress 2t
9. Carters Pink and Green Halter Dress 2t
10. New with Tags Blueberies Green dress with flowers 2t
11. Blueberies Tropical Print Halter Dress 24 Months

I'm asking $50. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! that was one fast sell. What a great idea.
G

Anonymous said...

love the dresses and a good idea
ella

Shana-Lynn said...

Great idea! Sophia has some very awesome dresses!

Mellisa said...

Yay!! I like your idea... I love the dresses!!

Mayra said...

Excellent.!! What a great idea.. I am in love with those dresses.

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Office Dresses and was wondering if Anna Sui is the best designer for Office Dresses?