Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Age


There's so much I love about this photo. I love how she crosses her legs at the ankles. I love her little bare feet. I love her signature pigtails (she's be wanting to wear her hair down a lot lately so the pigtails may soon become a thing of the past). I love how she has on her little cousin Ty's Steeler sweats. And I love how it shows just how much of a 21st century kid she is. The things that her generation will accomplish is gonna knock our socks off. Probably both good and bad.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, she just looks like to much of a big girl in that pic. It almost makes me sad.
G

Jenny said...

I agree with your mom, she looks very much like a big girl, not a little girl anymore.

Anonymous said...

You are so right though...Evan is much more savvy on the computer than all of us. It amazes me what these kids know how to do!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like the next Bill Gates -- just way cuter:)

Carrie S.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Isn't it wild that our kids will never know what it was like NOT to have computers? Makes me feel kind-of old.