Monday, May 4, 2009

My Fish

My kid loves water as much as my dog loves cat poop. And I have a feeling that this summer it-is-on. I'll probably be dragging her out of the pool all summer long kicking and screaming. Lucky for her, we joined a pool this summer, or as i like to call it, the Red Neck Yacht Club, because, technically, it's a sportsman's club, complete with shooting ranges and fishing ponds. But I don't care what else they've got going on, they've got a pool and it's right beside our new house! Now if she'd just learn how to swim we'd be in bin-ness. 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOPHIE IS ONE LITTLE CUTIE-PIE AND YOUR BLOGS MAKE MY DAY. LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE MAKE ME HAPPY



ELLA

Jenny said...

Sign her up for classes at UC. I think Jackson and I are going to do that in June. I can't wait to be a guest at the Club this summer!

maria said...

Ashley is a little fish to. Last summer at our apt I had to drag her out of the water kicking and screaming.
Poor Oscar, what are you feeding him that cat poo is the better option :)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

She looks super happy! Hope you like the pool, too!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to play in the pool with Sophie this summer. Sophie will be fishing bigtime with her Dora fishing pole
G