Friday, June 15, 2007

Clean Sweep



Swifting the floor has become a favorite past time around this joint. Any time I need to distract Little Bit for a solid five minutes or more I can pull this sucker out. Perfect for a day like today because the the Direct TV man had to come out and move our satellite. Apparently a leaf (I kid you not) was blocking our signal. So for a mere $70 the Direct TV fella comes to your house and will move said leaf. Of course I was unaware of the "leaf" problem when I scheduled the appointment otherwise I would have had Steven outside picking leaves off the tree. But no...according to Apu in India the problem with my Direct TV could be something major and coming out to my house was the only way to get it fixed. But I'll cut them some slack...they have provided me with the greatest invention of the 21 century...DVR. How in did the world manage to spin on its axis without this little jewel?

4 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Send Little Bit my way, my floors need some major cleaning.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am SO with you on the DVR. It is simply the best invention EVER.

Anne said...

Ditto on the DVR. Hey, Sophie and Ethan can have a cleaning party... Ethan's been vacuuming the house a lot lately. I'm actually thinking of getting him an ACTUAL mini-size vacuum to save me the chore, lol

ps. check your mail! i was having a little fun with photoshop... :)

Wendy said...

Totally agree. DVR is the greatest invention. I love it.