Monday, June 4, 2007

3rd Times A Charm

Or is it 3 strikes you're out? I hope it's the later! This morning Sophie walked her butt into the "twosie" room at the new new day care. And guess what, there were NO TEARS when I left this morning! YAY! She was busy playing with all of the other kids. We decided on the older room since a few other 15 month olds will be starting next week. Last Friday we spent the whole morning playing in the room and she did great playing with the older kids. And she loved the play ground, actually she loved trying to eat the rubber mulch.


So for the most part we had an uneventful weekend. Steven and I managed to see 2 hours and 55 minutes of ole Cpt. Jack Sparrow yesterday (I have a thing for pirates in general and for some reason unbeknownst to me, Steven has a thing for Cap'n Jack (and Will Smith but that's for another blog)) Ok, now that I have officially ticked off the hubby, back to our weekend. We hit the pool on Saturday afternoon and I was shocked to find out Sophie was NOT a fan of the baby pool. And she even had the whole thing to herself! So we'll definitely have to try it out again. As for the pictures....these were taken in our back yard. I had this blow-up baby tub that has now become obsolete since Little Bit has mastered the big tub. So I thought that I might make a good splash pool. Here's the squirt trying it out sans H2O.





5 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Good luck with this new day care!

Did you stay until the very, very end of the movie? The credits dragged on forever, but there was a little something extra at the end.

Kimberly said...

DARN IT!! I had a feeling that they'd show something at the end but the credits were waaaaayyy too looooong. You'll have to fill me in.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on the new daycare!!!

I am SO jealous about the movie--I would LOVE to go see it with Bryan!! Hopefully this weekend will present itself with an opportunity as my mother is coming to town for some Jonathan time...

Janice said...

I want to go see that movie! Unfortunately John's not a big fan of pirates - or Johnny Depp :(. Anyway, good luck with the new daycare - Sophie is going to be great! Rubber mulch is awesome!

I really love how she can just totally relax anywhere, whether it's her Mini Mouse chair or your baby pool!

Kimberly said...

Janice, BWHAHAHAHA!!! Relax? There's no relaxing...it's called a lighting fast shutter speed!