Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Untitled

Sorry folks but I've got nada to blog about. And I blame it on the fact that I have been OBSESSED with reading World Without End, which is basically the sequeal to Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth. OMG if you haven't read either one of these books you need to go out right now and get a copy. I'm such a bookworm. Drives Steven up a wall. 

Little Bit did make some brownies the other day. But I  decide not to  take these babies to the office. Little Bit stuck a lot of little fingers in there!





4 comments:

Janice said...

I haven't read World Without End - I might have to stop by Barnes & Noble and get a copy!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I have Pillars of the Earth but have not started it yet. Sounds like I need to get on it!

Anonymous said...

I agree, both books are wonderful. I couldn't put them down. BTW, Little Bilt can make me Brownies anytime.
G

The Kiser's said...

It must be a good book - my hubby can't put it down.
Love the picture.