Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Story Book Forest


So Story Book Forest is part of Idlewild park and it's EXACTLY as the name implies. A forest, doted with little houses and characters from classic stories. It's ADORABLE! Sophie's still a little young to know the classics but she still had a wonderful time running through the little houses and giving Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood, and Snow White hugs. 

Gracie and Sophie on a Magic Carpet Ride


Little Bit and Goldilocks. I love how Little Bit has her hand in her pocket!



"There was an old lady who lived in a shoe..." 


Snow White. Sophie is playing the part of the wicked witch in this one. 


How cute is this! 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one with the sword is my favorite! i totally forgot about story book forest! i guess we will hit all these pa hot spots now

Megan said...

Awww...so cute! That place looks awesome! The hand in the little pocket is just too much! :)

Neurotic Atty said...

Awww...I LOVE Story Book Forest! We used to go there when I was a kid, and then later, we'd take all the kids there (and to Idlewild) every summer.

Anonymous said...

i love all the pictures but the last one was my favorite. its a classic


ella

Shana-Lynn said...

That place looks really fun! I love the picture of the girls holding hands.

Anonymous said...

This takes me way back (about 26 or 27yrs)! It looks exactly the way it did when I was a little girl. Looks like Sophie B and Gracie loved it! Good times.

Jami said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

How cool! I don't know about Jonathan, but I would love that myself.

"Snow White. Sophie is playing the part of the wicked witch in this one"--LMAO.

Paula said...

too cute, we will have to make it up there soon. i love that she has a little buddy that she feels so close to..very heartwarming

Anonymous said...

that place looks like a little kids paradise. the pics are all great but I really like the last one. Too cute.
G

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is one of my favorite places! I am so happy that I will soon have an excuse to go there. By the way -- love the "wicked witch" picture.

Carrie S.

Anonymous said...

It looks like the girls had so much fun!! Made in the next year or two they can have a little boyfriend named Jackson to tag along with.

Jenny

Janice said...

I love the one of Snow White and the "Wicked Witch"! That place looks so cool! Wait, is Idlewild near Pittsburgh, too? I might have to take the kids there sometime if it is...

Miller Mommy said...

That place looks really really cool!! Wish we lived closer!!