Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Later Gators!

No photos tonight. I've been running around trying to get myself all packed and ready to go AND Miss. Sophie B.  She has a big exciting weekend too. She's going on a trip with her daddy to Pennsylvania to visit Grammy and PapPap, and all of her aunts, uncles, and cousins. But I have to admit that she's been breaking my heart. Every time I tell her that she and daddy are going on a trip she looks at me and says "mama go to?" I'm gonna miss her but I'm definitely going to enjoy a few days of shopping and laying on the beach! Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommies out there! 

5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Have a great trip! I am sure you will have a fabulous time! How fun that Sophie and Daddy are going on a trip, too!

Shana-Lynn said...

Have a lovely time and don't forget to come back.

Janice said...

So jealous!!!!! I want to be at the beach soooooo bad!!!!!

Have an awesome time! Hope you take pictures!

Paula said...

Have a great trip and enjoy your mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! Happy Mother's Day!

Jenny