Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cause I had a bad day...

Lets see. I'm completely 100% over tax season and would like my husband  back.
I woke up feeling like poop today but went to work anyway only to get there and decide that it wasn't worth it. 
So I left an hour an 1/2 later and picked up Sophie who has been running a low grade fever and coughing all week. Probably shouldn't have sent her to school in the first place.
I go to my mom's because the thought of coming home and dealing with Oscar the Boxer and Reggie all day sounded horrible.
My mom comes home from work and blocks me in so I take her car home because Sophie wanted to stay and hang with GiGi some. 
An hour later my mom pulls into my garage and my car sounds like it is going to blow and it won't idle, just keeps shutting off.
My neighbor (cool neighbor) jiggled something and it seems to be working at the moment. But still, i'm going to have to get that figured out. 
Oscar got through the electric fence. 
And Lost sucked last night because it was a Kate episode and I hate her guts. 

So catching Reggie in Sophie's book case makes me laugh.  



And Sophie with her first over night visitor, Zachary, makes me laugh. They laid happily beside one another until Sophie farted and Zachary yelled that he didn't want to be near her because, "she stinks." Can't say I blame him! 



Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day! 

9 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

It'll be better...it's FRIDAY!

Paula said...

I hope you have a better day today.

Paula said...

I also meant to say that I was going to hook you and my brother up since his wife work an accounting firm..then you could do an spouse swap reversal on April 15th!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

HAHAHA! Emma one night was flipping out and yelling, so I went into their room, and she said "I NEED A CANDLE! YOU HAVE TO BURN A CANDLE!" I was like, um, no, it's 9 pm and I'm not burning a candle in your room. She said, "But it stinks, Ethan tootie fruitied!!!"

Maybe Ethan and Sophia will be a match made in stinky heaven.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Hope you have a better day today!

Katie said...

TGIF!! I hope today is a better day. Between our hot water heater dying and Jordan getting MRSA last week, I feel your pain. Thankfully April 15 will be here very soon, too!

Anonymous said...

Here is to a HAPPY FRIDAY!

JennyI said...

I believe we have every book you have - so funny.....that picture of the kitty could have been taken at our house!

Anonymous said...

You all have to watch "Marley and Me". It is Oscar the Boxer - just as a lab! Hope you all are feeling better! -Amy