Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Little Mama

I absolutely love it when Sophie plays with her baby doll. There's just something about her taking care of her baby that completely melts my heart. She takes "baaaay-bee" for rides in the little baby doll stroller, she feeds him, pats him to sleep (which is more like knocking his lights out), and she gives him lots of kisses. Isn't that just the sweetest thing!? But I have to admit that it's not always hugs and kisses. A few nights ago Steven found Baby laying at the bottom of the stairs. Apparently Sophie had chucked him down the stairs, but Baby's a tough little fella.




So that was the sweet part of my evening. Now to the bad part. My dog. Seriously, I could have pulled a Michael Vick on him tonight (and I know that sounds horrible b/c that POS ghetto scum has a warm spot waiting for him you know where). Anyway, I was preparing dinner. On the menu, steaks. Did Kim and Steven get to eat those steaks tonight? Uh no. I turned my back for one second to stop Sophia from knocking over her humidifier over and that little bastard at two freaking steaks in .2 seconds. So instead I got to eat a baked potato while Oscar sat out on the back deck with a full belly.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophia is too adorable with her baby. I'm glad you didn't kill Oscar but understand why you came close. I'm once again glad I had a small dog who can't manage to get anywhere close to the counter or the table. What was Steven's reaction to the steak situation anyway?

Katie

Emily said...

Don't you wonder why we have those pesky pets somedays?

I have my moments.

Maria said...

Oh no Oscar! Savannah licked the side of the cupcake shawn is holding in his birthday pictures. That is the good thing about smaller dogs, they can't reach the counters.
Poor baby, he must have stepped out of line to get thrown down the steps.

Janice said...

Hey look at it this way, at least it didn't take a poop in your shoes like my cat did. We a love/hate relationship.

And how precious is Sophie kissing that doll???

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I can totally see why you would get mad at Oscar for eating the steaks because having just a baked potato for dinner sounds AWFUL, but he does have a super-sweet face, so I would have trouble being upset with him for long... I guess that IS one nice thing about my neurotic chihuahuas!

Sophie with the baby is so cute! I love the picture where she is kissing it!

Anonymous said...

Sophia is so cute with her baby she probally has learned alot from been in daycare for taking care of babies lol dont kill oscar hes just a dog he just wanted a steak too lol if you ever want to get rid of him just let me know i will adopt him lol bye alicia

Paula said...

oh my, we had a similiar situation with a wild cat that we took in and tried to tame..he took any meat from any plate if we did not watch...crazy

Megan said...

I love, love, love the pics of her and her baby! What a precious little mommy she is!!