Thursday, July 1, 2010

She


1. She is is trouble right now. All of her books are in a laundry basket and locked in my closet for 2 days. The reason for this sentence? Trying to punch her dad's lights out when he told her it was time to come inside and then refusing to stand in the corner. We did leave her Bible on her bookshelf.

2. She cried herself to sleep tonight because of the book ban.

3. She had her last swimming lesson today. On day 2 she cried all the way there. On the last, she cried all the way home.

4. She is more thoughtful and giving at four then I have ever been in my entire life. Swim guy got a silly band, a thank-you card with a monkey on it, a picture drawn in it, a gift certificate, AND his payment. And I couldn't tell her no.

5. Yesterday she offered her daddy the money in her piggy bank to buy a jeep because she knows that he wants one.

6. She could eat watermelon every single day.

7. There is something about her that can talk anyone into anything. I truly believe she could sell ice to an eskimo.

8. She is missing her GiGi like crazy. She is at the beach for 2 weeks and then we'll be gone for a week. That's 3 whole weeks without her G. I think that's the longest she has ever gone without seeing her.

9. She never asks for new toys. She actually doesn't even have that many material possessions.


10. She desperately wants to fly in an airplane.


11. She composes her own songs. Her current favorite is a song she made up about Mexico and a song about a robot cat.


12. She crawls into our bed at least 2 nights a week. I would never admit it to her, but I secretly love it.

13. She has inherited my dad's side of the family's party gene. Girlfriend can stay up and go strong until late. And I mean late. Then crash and be right back at it the next day for round 2. We're in trouble.

14. This morning she told me that I was beautiful and that I had on a beautiful necklace, a beautiful dress, and a beautiful hair clip.


15. She's the one that's beautiful.






3 comments:

Anna said...

You can satisfy number 10 by coming to seeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmeeeeeeeee. :D

Paula said...

love it

Jonathan's Mommy said...

This is a great post! Sophie sounds like an awesome little girl!

I forgot to post in my comment to your post about the 4th that you look really great in that pic of you and Soph!