Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bring in the Clowns!!!!


Sometimes I don't know what comes over me. I'm still not quite sure I know why I offered to save my friend and coworker $200 by renting a clown and instead dressing up as one myself!



See those green knee socks? Those were the MOST uncomfortable item of clothing I have ever had on in my life! I seriously thought the circulation in my legs was going to be cut off and an amputation would be required by the time the party was over. And that wig, ITCHY! But it was fun. And I rocked it as Giggles the Clown. Although I can't juggle. Can't make balloon animals. And I don't have an act. My act consisted of dancing around like a fool and stuffing my face with freshly made cotton candy. (I just might have to rent a cotton candy machine for the heck of it one day. )

So Emmy's carnival themed birthday was a hit. Cutest birthday party I have ever been to. I mean who wouldn't like a birthday party with carnival games, an inflatable slide, face painting (provided by another co-worker), cotton candy, sno cones, and popcorn!


Missy set up a photo op as the kids came in the door. Sophie looks thrilled don't you think??



The birthday girl, who looks like a 5 year old giant compared to my little squirt! (who will be 4 in 16 days!!)


As for Giggles, she's hanging up her clown shoes. So I won't be quitting my day job!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Hahaha! What a trooper! Too bad we don't live by you anymore...... woulda hired you in a heartbeat for our next party! :)

Alicia said...

Wow. It takes a special kind of crazy to be a birthday clown. Ha ha! You looked awesome!

CBRESQ said...

Love the outfit Kim - you are a good friend. Glad the party was a success.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

You look adorable! I am so impressed!!