Sunday, July 6, 2008

Semi Disastrous

So trying to take a good photo of five kids between the ages of eleven months and six years is NOT easy. In fact, for me it proved to be impossible. I snapped off around 70 pics and none of them turned out. It didn't help matters that our little photo session was cut short because Sophie stripped off her dress because it got "yucky" (wet). I didn't even have it in me to try again. I don't know how pros do it! I guess that's why they are called pros. Maybe next year. Or the year after. Or the year after that!



This was definitely the look I had in mind when I set out to take group pics!


"Might as well JUMP!" 

They may have been born on the same day, but they couldn't be more different! 

 

11 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Too funny! I feel your pain, sista! I'm always trying to get a decent shot of 12 kids. If I finally get all the little kids to settle down and look at the camera, then one of the big kids has their eyes closed!

Paula said...

oh well, you might not have the perfect shot but they will still be great memories...

Paula said...

oh well, you might not have the perfect shot but they will still be great memories...

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Ok, I can rarely get 2 kids to look at me, so I'm impressed that you even TRIED to get 5. The shots are cute anyway though!

Anonymous said...

love the pics. the one with Sophie in her panties is priceless. can't wait to see more
G

Jamie said...

We did the same thing with Avery's cousins... with similar results.

Your shots are still cute, and I'm lovin' Sophie's little body :)

Katie said...

Yeah, I can't imagine trying to get 5 kids to look at the camera at the same time let alone smile. At least Sophie had a good time at the beach. I LOVE Sophie's dress, even if it got wet!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

What's not to love about the baby buddha belly and undies? I think it's adorable but I also totally understand the frustration that comes with trying to get kids to do what you want for pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love these pic. The one of sophie should be on some kind of greeting card.


Ella

Shana-Lynn said...

I think your pics. are great! And Sophie stripping down to her undies on the beach is too much.

Janice said...

I think those pics turned out very cute! You defitnitely caught some great and funny moments. I can barely photograph Cameron and Ava so five kids is tough! I think you did a great job!!!