Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stepped out da house...

...in my all pink Chucks.


Doesn't every 18 month old need a pair of pint size Chuck Ts? Mine does. And the only color that would do is pink. I got a super deal on these suckers on eBay. So when they came in the mail today I ripped open the box and slapped them on her. I'm not sure if I'll let her wear them to day care because her teachers might KILL me since they have laces. Although yesterday Miss Brenda informed me that Little Bit got some kicks out of taking off her velcro sandals and hiding them from her . Rotten. Period.




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!!!!
that Little Bit is one coooool little girl
G

Maria said...

Those are pretty cool! Of course she needed pink.... I wonder if those come in purple :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great!! She'll be the coolest kid on the block. The only thing that could make them better is if they were Mountie blue & gold...

Jenny

Jami said...

those are so cute! Hopefully Addison won't have wide feet like her big brother. Zack misses out on so many cute shoes because they aren't wide enough.

Katie said...

Those are too adorable! I'm wondering the same thing Maria is- do those come in purple?

Kimberly said...

I think they come in tons of colors! Baby Gap is currently selling but they are $24! You can find them on ebay for 1/2 the price.

Paula said...

i love love love the shoes. i have a pair of red one and a pair of black ones. i love chucks and i will absolutlely have to get lydia pair...

Anonymous said...

Pretty in Pink (Chucks):)

Carrie S.

Jamie said...

I have to agree that every girl needs those! Mine had the exact ones last summer, but that was before she could walk. They look even cuter on a walker!

Stephanie said...

I didn't even know they made them in their size! I had pink ones when I was growing up! I must find Gracie a pair. Actually, the cool thing to do when I was young was to wear two different colors. I would trade with my cousin and wear one pink and one turquoise.

Shana-Lynn said...

Gosh those are darn cute on her!

Kim, she is so cute too!

Susie PSU said...

I had a pink pair that I took to college with me - and I never even thought to get some for Molly! What a great idea!! I wonder if I should attach rhinestones to them...