Monday, March 24, 2008

Mary Lou

So I have pics of Easter weekend to show but these are just too good not to show. Our girl had Steven and I rolling on the floor laughing as I was snapping these pics. Ok are you ready? I'm showing a lot because they make me chuckle 


Quiet in the audience please.


Are you watching daddy? This is for gold! 


get ready...


Not quite sure what this move is called.


TEN!!!!!


Steven's aunt Jeff (yes he has an aunt named Jeff, she's the coolest too) sent Soph a leotard for her birthday. So we had to do a little modeling. And she was ALL ABOUT IT. She walked her butt into the bathroom and drug her step stool out herself. She actually does pretty good at sticking the landing when she jumps off! Right now the gymnastics class is full so we have to bide our time until we can get in there and start rockin' the joint. I smell a scholarship in 16 years! 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!! no doubt about it the girl has potential. Go Sophie B!!!!!!
G

Anonymous said...

I remember someone else wanting to be Mary Lou. Hmmmm...wonder who??
She is too cute - And I LOVE the painted little toes! She is definitely gonna rock tumbling. You'll keep us posted, I'm sure.
Kel

Emily said...

You've got a little character on your hands. Love the leotard.

Neurotic Atty said...

That is SO FUNNY! What a little ham! And I love the little red toenails. OK, now on with the Easter pics!

Jami said...

how cute! she definitely has skills!

Maria said...

ok, the leotard is so cute! start her young, think of what you can do with all that extra money if you dont have to pay for college!

Paula said...

those are tooo cute. isn't it funny what they catch on to...how she knew what to do...

Jaidean said...

lol...that is too cute!

starfitch said...

Oh my....she is one funny girl. Love the painted toes!

Megan said...

Okay, thank you for sharing every one of those. Totally had me crackin' up!!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is seriously the cutest leotard-clad little girl I have ever seen!

Shana-Lynn said...

She certainly has skills and will surely be rockin her gymnastics class in no time!

Janice said...

I looooooove it!!!!! Oh my gosh, is she going to be the next Nadia Comaneci? Either that or an Olympic diver! She looks like she's ready to dive off the step stool!

Katie said...

That is hilarious! I think the one move looks like Sophie B is ready to dive into the pool and outswim everyone else. You need to break out the video camera for some of her moves.