Thursday, January 17, 2008

Billy Bob's

This is a quick post tonight. I have something funky going on with my left eye. I'm scared that it's a sty in my eye. Of course I only think that because I am an internet Witch Doctor who likes to self diagnose. Anywho, on to the pics. These were all taken by Stephanie, Gracie's mommy, who was a good mommy and didn't forget her camera battery. The girls had a BLAST. And I was shocked to see that the giant mechanical ape was skill playing the key board in his band like he did back in the 80's when I first went to Billy Bobs!

The girls doing some heavy equipment work on the dozer.


The pit-o-germs.

The solo ferris wheel. This is an interesting contraption if I do say so myself.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had a blast. It does look like it hasn't changed alot. Hope your eye gets better soon
G

Susie PSU said...

The solo ferris wheel cracked me up. I wonder if they make one for adults...

If you have a sty, put some triamenic ointment on a warm washcloth and hold it on the eye. I had them as a kid all of the time! I learned to read holding that washcloth over one eye all of the time because there was nothing else to do!

Maria said...

ok this is really scary b/c not only has Billy Bobs not changed since we were kids, these pictures look just like the one in Bridgeport!
Good to know that big Ape is still employed i the band !!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is AWESOME that the ape is still there! I LOVED that when I was a kid! I simply must take Jonathan there soon!

supermommysquared said...

That place cracks me up! I used to get styes (sp) all the time and a chamomile tea packet (warm and wet) held on the eye usually worked well for me. They stink, so I hope the eye is feeling better. See you on a Sunday soon ;)

Paula said...

wow, her hair is getting long..i like the side sweep with the bangs..