Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


See this long lovely pony tail? Well it's GONE. Hacked right off :(




She's been asking for a hair cut for quite sometime but I've been putting her off. I'm not sure why. Maybe because my hair can't grow very long. It starts to look like poo after it hits a certain length. Not that it looks that great right now. It's currently in a state of disgrace. I got this bright idea that I was going to grow my hair out to its original color and start anew once all of the processed crap had been chopped off. It's a lovely striped mess right now. A little gray on top, followed by my natural mousey brown, tipped in lovely brassy dye job.

Anyway, back to little bit. I guess she got tired of me putting her off because a few days ago she walked down to our neighbor's house (who is a hair dresser) and asked if she had any scissors and if she would cut her hair! Nice. I guess that's one way to get your hair cut! Stacy didn't have her scissors with her on that night but the next night she brought them home. Obviously, the kid was serious that she wanted rid of her long hair. Apparently, she was getting tired of her hair getting caught in buttons. Seriously, that was her reasoning. But whatever, by that point, I had relented. So Soph and Ms. Stacy had a hair cutting session on her back porch.

I don't have any pictures of the new do yet. So for now, I'll just enjoy pics with the old do.




No comments: