Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope all of you had a very special day today. We were pretty low key here and had a romantic dinner from the pizza joint. Life as we know it with a 2 year old. Sophie got a few Valentine goodies. Including a poodle purse from GiGi and a hippo looking creature with wings that plays music from her daddy. My sweety hooked me up with a giant box of Godiva. Can you say "swan dive off the diet wagon"! Ah but it's such a sweet fall from grace.

Little Bit and I will be taking a road trip tomorrow to PA to visit with Grammy, PapPap, and the rest of the Carr gang. So we'll talk to you bloggers on Sunday. Have a great weekend!


And Sock Monkey wanted to wish you guys a Happy Valentine's day. I found this monkey on an Etsy shop and the woman does AWESOME work! Check her out!

8 comments:

Maria said...

We have a place that sells those sock monkeys and I think they are just so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Happy V Day. I love that monkey -- I think I'm going to try and get one for Elliott.

Carrie S.

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy Valentine's Day, a day late!!

Anonymous said...

I used to have a grey sock monkey that I loved! I will have to look into getting a new one for my "peanut." Have fun in PA!

Jenny

Jonathan's Mommy said...

LOVE the monkey--I need to get one for Jonathan! Happy belated V-day. We were low-key, too, with wine and Texas Roadhouse carryout.

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Swing by Motown if you get the chance. Bryce and I would love to see you!

Wendy

Jami said...

the monkey is so cute! I'll have to check out the site.

Janice said...

That monkey is so cute!!! I'll have to check the Etsy site out! Hope you enjoyed your Godiva chocolates! What a sweet hubby!